Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Finally!

Today I followed up withr Audiology department at Cardinal regarding Brennans ABR test. Because his tonsils area type 3.. the anesthesiologist has to be present when they put him out for the test to monitor him. I am pretty frustrated with them on that! I told the lady this was holding us back from seeing Dr. Elbabaa.. the neurosurgeon.  Needless to say I was not very nice. I called Dr. Elbabaa's office and talked to his head nurse and explained to her the situation. Because Brennan's headaches are more frequent she said that we can get the test done later and that he needs to be seen. So on that note.... we are scheduled to see Dr. Elbabaa on January 6th at 9:45. She was also going to check into why the audiology department has to wait so long too!

No comments :

Post a Comment