Sunday, May 10, 2015

Lets rock and roll!

Its the night before Brennan's tonsilectomy. I guess I should be used to the whole hosptial routine. Just seems like it is becoming the norm here. Seem like this will be a walk in the park surgery compared to his brain surgery in January. I pray it all goes smooth and no complications.  I will be updating everyone throughout the day.

Seems like another chapter is being written in our book. I think I seriously need to write a book and call it "Something about Brennan....". I never really thought one medical diagnosis would lead to so much more! Thursday will also begin a huge chapter in our lives. The genetic bloodwork begins. We will finally have all the answers! Once we get the results we will finally have a game plan in place. I am acutally getting nervous about this! 

We would like to thank everyone for their continued prayers and support for Brennan. We have set up a go fund me account for him to help with medical bills and therapy he will need. If you would like to help Brennan on his journey you can donate to www.gofundme.com/brennensjourney. We thank those who have donated to help Brennan out. 

No comments :

Post a Comment